Saturday, March 24, 2012

Some flower photograph taken by me only for Picwall Visitors

I currently live in my university hall, which is a beautiful place. Because of the trees and gradens in the campus. Often many people visits our University for spending some leisure time. Which is good. Sher-e-Bangla Agricultural University is the name of my university and I live in Kabi Kazi Nazrul Islam Hall.

Dhalia flower photographs
Dhalia flower (edited)
I love to take photos, but I know I am not very good at this. So, I thought several times before uploding those photos. Wherether you love or hate those, I don't know. I am sharing those flower photographs for your opinion. Please give your opinion in comment box and if you like share those with your friends. Because your inspiration will help me share some more photographs.
Dhalia flower photographs
Red Dhalia Flower with yellows
Dhalia flower photographs
Violet color (Dhalia)
Dhalia flower photographs
Know the name? do you?
Dhalia flower photographs
Dhalia Flower
Dhalia flower photographs
Dhalia
Dhalia flower photographs
Dhalia