Saturday, March 17, 2012

Review Copy Cleanup [challenge 3] - Don't Be Such a Tease!

This challenge is all about giving you guys the biggest tease. Right now I am reading This is Not a Test by Courtney Summer and I am a Huge fan of Courtney Summer's books! I Love her writing style and her new book is a completely different subject from her past books and I have a great Teaser for you, enjoy ;)




"I edge around the wreckage and try to focus on one thing that makes sense. This: Mr. Jenkins is spread-eagled on hi lawn, in his housecoat. He's twitching. Mrs. Jenkins is kneeling over him. She rips his shirt wide open. Heart attack, I think. Mr. Jenkins has a bad heart. She's giving him CPR.
Except that's not what it is at all.
Mrs. Jenkins's determined fingers have torn past the material of Mr. Jenkins's shirt.
And now they are tearing into his chest."

Don't forget to let me know about your Teasers ;)