Friday, March 9, 2012

RCC Challenge #2: Cuddle Up With a Book - my favourite place

I Love my room, I just Love it there, it's filled with books, my stuff and even though it's tiny [super tiny. no kidding] I just Love it. It's the most comfy place to read, the only times I hate my room is when it's a mess, I feel like I can't get air, since it's really small it gets claustrophobic in there so I work really hard to keep it as nice as possible. Though since March I actually haven't been reading much in my room, I'm reading in school since I'm spending all day long there, I got caught up on lots of homework and projects so I take half hour breaks to read here and there, but here's how my reading place looks like:

We have some books, including my Algebra book since I have to study for an upcoming test and you can also see my ipod. Music is 24/7 in my room.  and you can see a magazine on the far left [which is actually a HUGE pile of more than 10 magazines I have to read] and my laptop for my e-books :)


My Bookshelf with absolutely no more space in it :) [it's by Colors! can you see it?]
My half hour hourglass, Which I use all the time, especially if I have a lot of homework or stress situations, I just let it run and read through that time to get myself relaxed :)

The annoying cat....

and the stupid book...


So yeah, this is my reading place :) What's yours?