Tuesday, March 13, 2012

The Homework :) [Kill Me Now]

As many of you know I am studying to be a Digital Graphic Design Engineer, and most of my classes require lots of creativity and manual work.

and I have a drawing class.

and I'm no artist. 

Should I show you my latest assignment? 

This is what we had to do:


Look at the Details [Flowers]

All the little lines [click on picture for closeup]
Fun Fun Fun.

This is what I did, it took me 4-5 hours to make.

95% out of 100% Not bad I think. 


Now take a look at my Homework:

It's filled with THOUSANDS of Lines!!! Now THIS is Fun! Oh yes...





and the only think I can use is Drawing Ink. now pencils no nothing.  double fun. 

So yeah.... would someone be so kind as to murder me? I am no artist and that drawing is insane! my teacher is officially crazy >.<

Well, now I'll go drop out of college [kidding] No, but seriously, I'm not sure if you'll see much of me this week, not after that. This has been a fun semester indeed.