Saturday, March 24, 2012

Shakib Al Hasan New Desktop Wallpapers 2012

Shakib Al Hasan is one of the best all rounder of modern time the game of cricket ever produced. He plays cricket for his country Bangladesh. As you know I am also from Bangladesh, I love to watch his batting and bowling. I am indeed a big supporter of Bangladesh Cricket Team. Recently Bangladesh played a magnificent tournament named "Asia Cup 2012", where they beat the world campion India and Srilanka. And they were too close to beat the Pakistan, but somehow it didn't happend.

Shakib Al Hasan New Desktop Wallpapers 2012
Shakib Al Hasan
I wantched that game and I was dishearted that Bangladesh loose the final match, but as a supporter I am proud of them. Specially for this man, Shakib Al Hasan. So, today I am sharing two desktop wallpapers of Shakib Al Hasan free for you all. Share with your fiends and use those for your desktop wallpapers / backgrounds. Find more desktop wallpapers in the category section on the left of this site. Thanx for visiting and come back to find more.
Shakib Al Hasan New Desktop Wallpapers 2012
Shakib Al Hasan with a cricket bat on his hand
For more sports desktop wallpapers click here